Everything Jordyn Woods Told Red Table Talk

Another Kardashian Split? KUWTK's Kylie Jenner Accuses Boyfriend Travis Scott of Cheating

Now that Jordyn Woods has given her side of the Tristan Thompson cheating scandal on Jada Pinkett Smith's Red Table Talk show, fans are more confused than ever. We are not thinking about who's house. However, for some reason, Woods and her friends ended up at a house party, which turned out to be Thompson's.

'I did as much apologizing as I could over the phone, over text. On the way out, he just kissed me", replied Jordyn, before denying that tongues were involved: "No, it was like a kiss on the lips. "I was leaving already so I walked out immediately after".

She said she was drunk, but not blind drunk as many have speculated.

'Never once was I giving him a lap dance, making out with him, sitting all over him. Just the one kiss. Dream Kardashian, Saint West, True Thompson, and Chicago West were the cutest group in a candid shared by Kim Kardashian earlier this week. Woods moved out of Jenner's Los Angeles area guest house after the story broke.

"The last thing I wanted to do is be that person", Woods said tearfully during an appearance on "Red Table Talk" that aired Friday.

And until I get an opportunity to talk face to face, because you really feel what I am saying...but I reached out and I offered as much as I could, a lie detector test, anything'.

"BTW you are the reason my family broke up!"(sic) she blasted. Thompson was mum when reporters shouted questions about the scandal as he walked into Madison Square Garden for a recent game in NY against the Knicks.

She admitted that her biggest mistake was going to the party in the first place.

"In my head this is innocent".

During the interview, the 21-year-old explained that on the night in question, she went to a party at Thompson's house following a night of drinking.

After the kiss, Woods said, "I was like, more in shock. I was like, 'Hmm, let me just pretend like that didn't happen'".

Black women on Twitter rallied behind Woods, stating that the Kardashian family appears to be using Woods as a scapegoat for Thompson's known cheating.

"I was like, no, he was chillin'". She says she knew where she was and what she was doing.

That was a lie, Woods said.

A liar skips numerous little flourishes that embellish stories told by honest people.

"Tristan is equally to blame but Tristan is the father of my child", she said. "I would never try to hurt someone's home, especially someone that I love and someone who I've seen has a attractive daughter".

"He has been addressing this situation privately", Khloe wrote.

She continued: "No, I'm not the reason that Khloé and Tristan aren't together, now this situation may have made it harder to want to be with him and I understand that but I know I'm not the reason".

"I should have gone home after the party".

"And with that one tweet you have landed on the industry secret behind all reality TV", another said, while a third told Carol: "That's a good enough summary for me".

Woods concluded: "I may have done something wrong but whatever I did I don't think I deserve this".

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Democrats planning new lines of investigation into Russian Federation claims
Mar 02, 2019 - 05:16
At one point, Krishnamoorthi asked Cohen to describe the last communication he had with Trump or "someone acting on his behalf". Cohen spoke to the House Intelligence Committee on Thursday and is scheduled for another closed-door session on March 6.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top 'There aren't many players capable' - Valverde wowed by Suarez's Clasico performance
Mar 02, 2019 - 04:43
AS report that Bale has played just 47 per cent of the possible minutes he could have done in six years. They will meet either Valencia or Real Betis in the final in May.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Men: Dark Phoenix Trailer - Jean Grey Is Going to Kill ‘Em All
Mar 01, 2019 - 05:13
This all builds to a confrontation in which Mystique ( Jennifer Lawrence ) attempts to be the voice of reason and calm Jean down. James McAvoy's Charles Xavier aka Professor X puts it plainly: "She will kill us all".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Khloe Kardashian Relies on Gym 'Therapy' Amid Tristan Thompson Cheating Scandal
Mar 01, 2019 - 04:28
Lena Dunham defended Jordyn Woods amid the Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson's most recent cheating scandal. Plus - Jordyn seems to have hooked up with another one off Khloe's exes.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Jackets Acquire Duchene For Prospects
Feb 28, 2019 - 08:00
Washington Capitals GM Brian MacLellan was intrigued by Kekalainen's approach. "He definitely wants to play", Shero said of Hall. Columbus now sits third in a clogged Metropolitan Division, which features five teams within six standings points of each other.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Jurgen Klopp names 'unplayable' unsung hero in Watford win
Feb 28, 2019 - 07:13
We used that half space well. "We spoke about the game, the opportunity we had and the things we did, and then we drove home". On Trent Alexander-Arnold's performance, which featured three assists, after he was an unused substitute at Old Trafford...

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top LG G8 ThinQ & V50 ThinQ 5G unveiled at MWC Barcelona
Feb 28, 2019 - 07:00
Apart from this, LG V50 ThinQ is powered by the latest octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC coupled with Adreno 640 GPU. This was a long time coming, as talks about an optional second screen attachment for an LG phone started since January.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Celtic Fans Unfurl Banner To Slam Leicester City Defector Brendan Rodgers
Feb 28, 2019 - 05:35
The pair helped the Celtic Park outfit win the Scottish League Championship, Cup and League Cup last season. His achievements are historic. 'I wish the club nothing but good fortune going forward.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top LeBron James says Lakers miss Lonzo Ball 'a lot'
Feb 28, 2019 - 05:30
The perception that the Lakers' pursuit of Davis was going ahead with James' blessing was pounced upon by rival fans. Two games later, the Lakers hit a new season low in an ugly loss to the Memphis Grizzlies .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top IAF Pilot Abhinandan Varthaman got "captured" by Pakistan, What’s next…
Feb 28, 2019 - 04:53
Pakistani soldiers patrol in the area where Indian planes launched a pre-dawn airstrike on Tuesday inside Pakistan. War songs were played, commentators praised the Pakistan military and shouts of "God is greatest" could be heard.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Another Sex Tape Featuring R. Kelly Having Anal Sex, Choking Teen Surfaces
Feb 28, 2019 - 04:00
Prosecutors have accused Kelly of sexually assaulting three underage girls and one adult woman, according to court documents. However, after two days in jail, it appears the artist was able to corral the funds to pay his bond.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Huawei Exec Pokes Fun At US Spying, Snowden At Tech Show
Feb 27, 2019 - 04:39
If you've been following the headlines, it should serve as no surprise that one company really stands out this year: Chinese tech giant Huawei.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top These Amtrak Passengers Are Having a Really Bad Journey
Feb 27, 2019 - 04:28
Crews have been working day and night to clear the tracks and reach the train, but the weather is making it almost impossible. The train had power and enough food on board, for which passengers will not be charged, Amtrak said on Twitter on Monday.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top DeMarcus Cousins has best night in Warriors’ win over Hornets
Feb 27, 2019 - 04:28
The Golden State Warriors look pretty on offense in most games, but the Charlotte Hornets didn't do much to impede them Monday. The Hornets also got 23 points from Kemba Walker , 16 from Jeremy Lamb , 14 from Nic Batum and 11 from Marvin Williams.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal could cost $93 trillion, group says
Feb 27, 2019 - 04:15
Dianne Feinstein's response one day after their heated exchange over climate change was recorded on a cell phone and went viral. She insisted she wants the Senate to consider her plan over the Green New Deal because it " actually has a chance of passing".