Demi Lovato Reportedly Refused Treatment Before Overdose

Demi Lovato shows off new blonde hair

At one point, the caller says "no sirens, please", but the operator makes it clear that turning them off isn't an option, saying, "This is definitely a medical emergency for her".

She also shared a picture of the tattoo sketch.

"I had family and really close friends and my manager; they all were by my side through everything", she said.

An insider told Us Weekly that only Lovato's mother has been given clearance to visit her room.

"To the ones who never left me/ We've been down this road before/ I'm so sorry, I'm not sober anymore".

Lovato has been an open book since she announced in 2010 that she was checking into a rehabilitation center to deal with an eating disorder, self-mutilation, and other issues.

Demi Lovato shows off jet black hair in selfie
INSTAGRAM DEMI LOVATO SIRENS A woman in the phone call can be heard telling dispatch to turn their sirens off

Demi Lovato has always been open about her struggles with substance abuse and mental health issues.

"Tonight I took the stage, a new person with a new life", she tweeted. The singer started at a nightclub before partying the rest of the night at her home.

"This is a very serious matter and it seems like most of the people who witnessed her drug use and/or participated are now nowhere to be seen", the source said to ET. Because I've only, like, I sang at the Grammys with her once. The split was a big topic in Lovato's 2017 YouTube documentary, Simply Complicated. Her debut album, the pop-rock "Don't Forget", released in 2008.

Thankfully, the singer was later announced alive and stable - she is reportedly still in recovery at a Los Angeles hospital surrounded by friends and family.

Meghan Trainor poses for a portrait at Hotel Amarano, Thursday, July 26, 2018, in Los Angeles to promote her upcoming album, "Treat Myself". "I'm sorry that I'm here again, I promise I'll get help/It wasn't my intention, I'm sorry to myself". "If I know my monsters as well as I believe I do, we all wish you self-compassion and inner peace". "Thank you to everyone who has supported me throughout this journey. Luckily, the Narcan worked and she will recover". "People are understandably concerned and I think that no matter what happens next people are going to be supportive of her".

"F**k, I forgot the lyrics", she said, laughing.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Don't miss tonight's lunar eclipse
Jul 28, 2018 - 09:50
Skywatchers around much of the world have sought a glimpse of a complete lunar eclipse that was the longest of this century. The longest total lunar eclipse of the 21st century will take place this week, on Thursday, June 26 into Friday, June 27.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Roseanne Barr to Sean Hannity About Racist Tweet: 'It Cost Me Everything'
Jul 27, 2018 - 22:24
The comic also claimed a recent video she released on YouTube, saying of Jarrett, "I thought the b**** was white", was a joke. Barr told Hannity that her contract stipulated she would have 24 hours to clean up any tweets , to protect her from herself.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top MMA star Conor McGregor pleads guilty in backstage melee case
Jul 26, 2018 - 20:43
White said McGregor justified the confrontation in a text exchange just before he turned himself in to police. The victory in NY saw McGregor become the first fighter in the UFC to hold two belts at the same time.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Former Trump aide Manafort due in court over bid to delay trial
Jul 26, 2018 - 20:31
Ellis III released those names as he granted the request of Manafort's attorneys to delay the start of the trial. If Ellis turns down Manafort's request to continue the trial, jury selection is slated to begin Wednesday.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Total lunar eclipse on July 27: What you need to know
Jul 26, 2018 - 20:15
The last time Mars was bigger and brighter than this was in 2003, when it was less than 56 million kilometres away from Earth. The lunar passage will mark the total eclipse of the moon - a celestial event which happens about twice a year on an average.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top THE NORTHERN TRUST Player Commits: McIlroy Schauffele Molinari
Jul 26, 2018 - 20:15
I've watched this through the PGA Tour this year day in and day out, seeing him work as hard as anyone else". He walked over to his caddie, Michael Greller, and said, "Damn it, I looked at the board, dude".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Unai Emery sends message to Arsenal supporters about Mesut Ozil
Jul 26, 2018 - 19:04
The 29-year-old quit the national side on Sunday citing "racism and disrespect" due to his Turkish roots as key to the decision after he was singled out for criticism when Germany bombed out of the recent World Cup in the group stages.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Imran Khan may have early lead in Pakistan elections, unofficial results show
Jul 26, 2018 - 18:30
After decades in politics Khan, who is seen by many as the army's favorite candidate, looks set to lead the Islamic nuclear state. Provisional results shows Mr Khan's party was in the lead, but it is still expected to fall short of forming majority government.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top 'No evidence to support' ISIS was behind Toronto attack
Jul 25, 2018 - 23:29
Soft pink rose petals have been scattered around a smiling picture of Kozis, sitting on the table draped in white cloth. Jody Steinhauer was celebrating her birthday with family at Christina's restaurant when they heard 10 to 15 shots.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Georgia lawmaker who yelled n-word on TV show to resign
Jul 25, 2018 - 23:27
A USA politician has said he will resign after he exposed himself and shouted racial slurs on Sacha Baron Cohen's new TV show. In a statement Monday, he apologized for the "ridiculously ugly episode", but he initially refused to step down.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Israel shoots down Syrian regime jet over Golan Heights
Jul 25, 2018 - 23:14
He said it was unknown if the plane deliberately crossed into Israel nor what happened to its pilot. A United Nations observer post could be seen just on the other side of the fence.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Pakistanis head to the polls despite interparty, militant violence
Jul 25, 2018 - 23:02
The vote Imran Khan cast today in NA-53, a constituency in Islamabad, may be cancelled, Pakistani media reports said. Earlier several clashes have been also reported at different polling stations between different political groups.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Tour de France riders sprayed with tear gas amid protest by farmers
Jul 25, 2018 - 22:26
But with only 5 kilometers of descent to go, Yates crashed turning a corner and could only watch as Alaphilippe flew past. This stage was just 65km long, but featured three towering climbs between Bagneres-de-Luchon and Col de Portet.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Another soggy day with showers and storms
Jul 25, 2018 - 21:01
More try time arrives for the end of the week and the weekend, but there will be shower and storm chances. Thursday and Friday look mainly dry, with just a few pop-up afternoon storms expected.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Pakistan goes to polls as candidates pray for victory
Jul 24, 2018 - 23:58
He said the elder Sharif, along with his daughter Maryam Nawaz, were arrested and were not even allowed to meet Sharif's mother. Some 3,459 candidates, representing more than 100 political parties, are competing for 272 seats in the national assembly.